SUMMER HOLIDAYS 2020
WE ARE ON HOLIDAY UNTIL 20th AUGUST 2020. ORDERS WILL NOT BE SENT OUT DURING THIS TIME BUT WE WILL BE RESPONDING TO EMAILS IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER IT WILL BE SENT 20th AUGUST EARLIEST. [email protected]
SHIPPING OPTIONS & ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Our paper flowers and gifts are hand finished to order. We can dispatch most items within a few days but please note that many wedding designs, bespoke and personalised items can take longer and this will be detailed on the product description. The time from placing an order to receiving it is estimated below, working days are Monday to Friday. Please check with us if you need something urgently as this is a small company and the handmade nature of our goods means they cannot always be sent immediately.
UK DELIVERY by Royal Mail
- Standard Delivery £3.95 Estimated delivery time is 3-6 working days. There is no tracking for this service.
- Tracked Delivery £4.95 Estimated delivery time is 2-4 working days. We will send you a tracking number when the order is shipped.
- Special Delivery £7.95 Estimated delivery time is 1-2 working days. A signature is required on receipt so there must be someone in at the delivery address. We will send you a tracking number when the order is shipped.
- Saturday Special Delivery £11.95 For delivery on Saturday please order by 10am latest on Friday. A signature is required on receipt so there must be someone in at the delivery address. We will send you a tracking number when the order is shipped.
- Greeting Cards Only £1.95 (excluding boxed cards) Estimated delivery time is 2-3 working days. There is no tracking for this service.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY by Royal Mail Tracked
- Delivery to Europe £10.95 Estimated delivery time is 4-7 working days.
- Delivery to America, Asia & Worldwide £12.95 Estimated delivery time is 6-10 working days.
- Delivery to Australia & New Zealand £14.50 Estimated delivery time is 6-10 working days.
Charges are based on size of parcel and an average parcel weight of 1kg. If your parcel weight is heavier than 1kg or is a large package you will be contacted and advised of any additional charge prior to dispatch.
CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
Paper Tree is a small online business and we are still operating as normal. However, please allow a little longer for orders to be processed and shipped. If ordering for overseas delivery please allow at least an extra week as some local services and customs are disrupted.
We use Royal Mail for UK delivery, they have advised that;
• Next day Special Delivery services are no longer guaranteed. This service is prioritised & the aim is to deliver next day but it is not guaranteed & no claims are possible.
• In order to protect delivery people and customers, hand-held devices are not being passed to customers to capture signatures. Postmen and postwomen will instead log the name of the person accepting the item, and can sign on their behalf.
• This will apply to all deliveries that require a signature. Additionally, for all customers (including those who are self-isolating) where a parcel won’t fit through the letterbox, the item will be placed at the door.
• Having knocked on the door, they will then step aside to a safe distance while the item is retrieved. This will ensure the item is delivered securely rather than being left outside.
If you are self-isolating we can put a note on the box or you can put a note on your door to instruct Royal Mail to leave the parcel outside or in a safe place.
Scientific evidence suggests that the corona virus does not survive very well on absorbent materials like paper or cardboard (24 hours maximum compared to 2-3 days on plastic). But if you are in the ‘vulnerable’ category you could leave the box in ‘quarantine’ for 24 hours when received. All our packaging is paper or cardboard including paper parcel tape.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED ANYTHING URGENTLY OR ON A PARTICULAR DATE AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP YOU. [email protected] tel 01273 831636
SPECIFYING A DELIVERY DATE We can send your order on a particular date if you let us know by adding a note to your order or by emailing us. When it is delivered depends on the delivery method you choose. If you choose the Tracked service it will be sent by Royal Mail Tracked 24 which should be delivered the following day from dispatch (about 95% next day). If you choose Royal Mail Special Delivery it has a 99.5% success rate for delivery next day. Or you could have it sent earlier & we can put a note on the box to say open it on a certain date.
ORDER CONFIRMATION & INVOICE An order confirmation will be emailed to you & a dispatch confirmation once the order is shipped. If you do not receive these please check your junk email folder as sometimes email filters will send them there (particularly hotmail). We do not normally print dispatch notes or invoices unless requested.
PACKAGING All items are attractively & carefully packaged and sent in plain cardboard boxes in order to protect them in transit.
GIFT RECIPIENTS We can send to a work address or gift recipient – please enter details when checking out. If you would like to add a gift message please add a note to your order when checking out – your message will be printed on a plain card free of charge. If you would like a personalised gift tag or message inside a card please order this with the item.
PARCEL NOT RECEIVED? In the rare event that a parcel is not received within a few days of dispatch;
For tracked services please use your tracking number to check its status, it will be possible to find where it is and arrange a re-delivery if necessary. Let us know if you need further help. https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
For untracked services please let us know and we may ask you to contact your local delivery office as occasionally they do not leave cards if customers are out. https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you#/