Our paper flowers and gifts are hand finished to order. Most items can be dispatched within a few days but please note that many wedding designs, bespoke and personalised items can take longer and this will be detailed on the product description. The time from placing an order to receiving it is estimated below, working days are Monday to Friday.
Please check with us if you need something urgently as this is a small company and the handmade nature of our goods means they cannot always be sent immediately.
If you have any questions please contact us and we will do our best to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING OPTIONS & ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
- Standard Tracked Delivery £4.50 (Royal Mail Tracked 48) Estimated delivery time is 3-6 working days. We will send you a tracking number when the order is shipped.
- Premium Tracked Delivery £5.50 (Royal Mail Tracked 24) Estimated delivery time is 2-4 working days. We will send you a tracking number when the order is shipped.
- Express Delivery £9.50 (Royal Mail Special Delivery) Estimated delivery time is 1-3 working days (includes Saturday delivery). We will send you a tracking number when the order is shipped.
- Greeting Cards £1.95 (Royal Mail 24) Please only select for cards. Estimated delivery time is 2-4 working days. There is no tracking for this service.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY by Royal Mail Tracked
- Delivery to Europe £12 Estimated delivery time is 4-7 working days.
- Delivery to USA £17.50 Estimated delivery time is 6-10 working days.
- Delivery to Asia & Worldwide £16 Estimated delivery time is 6-10 working days.
- Delivery to Australia & New Zealand £16 Estimated delivery time is 6-10 working days.
Please note that occasionally there are delays to delivery due to customs processing time. Charges are based on size of parcel and an average parcel weight of 1kg. If your parcel weight is heavier than 1kg or is a large package you will be contacted and advised of any additional charge prior to dispatch.
IMPORT DUTIES & CUSTOMS
Items sent outside of the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes when the parcel reaches its destination. Please note that customers are responsible for paying these as we do not have control over these charges. Please see this document for further information on charges to EU countries.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED ANYTHING URGENTLY OR ON A PARTICULAR DATE AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP YOU. email@example.com tel 01273 831636
SPECIFYING A DELIVERY DATE We can send your order on a particular date if you let us know by adding a note to your order or by emailing us. When it is delivered depends on the delivery method you choose. If you choose the Express Tracked service it will be sent by Royal Mail Tracked 24 which should be delivered the following day from dispatch (about 95% next day). If you choose Royal Mail Special Delivery it has a 99.5% success rate for delivery next day (Monday-Saturday delivery). Or you could have it sent earlier & we can put a note on the box to say open it on a certain date.
ORDER CONFIRMATION & INVOICE An order confirmation will be emailed to you & a dispatch confirmation once the order is shipped. If you do not receive these please check your junk email folder as sometimes email filters will send them there (particularly hotmail). Please also add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list. We do not normally print dispatch notes or invoices unless requested.
PACKAGING All items are attractively & carefully packaged and sent in plain cardboard boxes in order to protect them in transit.
GIFT RECIPIENTS We can send to a work address or gift recipient – please enter details when checking out. If you would like to add a gift message please add a note to your order when checking out – your message will be printed on a plain card free of charge. If you would like a personalised gift tag or message inside a card please order this with the item.
PARCEL NOT RECEIVED? In the rare event that a parcel is not received within a few days of dispatch;
For tracked services please use your tracking number to check its status, it will be possible to find where it is and arrange a re-delivery if necessary. Let us know if you need further help. https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
For untracked services please let us know and we may ask you to contact your local delivery office as occasionally they do not leave cards if customers are out. https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you#/