SHIPPING OPTIONS & ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Our paper flowers and gifts are hand finished to order. We can dispatch most items within a few days but please note that bespoke and personalised items can take longer and this will be detailed on the product description. The time from placing an order to receiving it is estimated below, working days are Monday to Friday. Please check with us if you need something urgently as this is a small company and the handmade nature of our goods means they cannot always be sent immediately.
UK DELIVERY by Royal Mail
- Standard Delivery £3.50 Estimated delivery time is 3-6 working days. There is no tracking for this service.
- Tracked Delivery £4.95 Estimated delivery time is 2-5 working days. We will send you a tracking number when the order is shipped.
- Special Delivery £7.95 Estimated delivery time is 1-2 working days. A signature is required on receipt so there must be someone in at the delivery address. We will send you a tracking number when the order is shipped.
- Saturday Special Delivery £11.95 For delivery on Saturday please order by 10am latest on Friday. A signature is required on receipt so there must be someone in at the delivery address. We will send you a tracking number when the order is shipped.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY by Royal Mail Tracked
- Delivery to Europe £10.95
- Delivery to America, Asia & Worldwide £12.95
- Delivery to Australia & New Zealand £14.50
Charges are based on size of parcel and an average parcel weight of 1kg. If your parcel weight is heavier than 1kg or is a large package you will be contacted and advised of any additional charge prior to dispatch.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED ANYTHING URGENTLY OR ON A PARTICULAR DATE AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP YOU.
email@example.com tel 01273 831636
ORDER CONFIRMATION & INVOICE
An order confirmation will be emailed to you & a dispatch confirmation once the order is shipped. If you do not receive these please check your junk email folder as sometimes email filters will send them there (particularly hotmail). We do not normally print dispatch notes or invoices unless requested.
All items are attractively & carefully packaged and sent in plain cardboard boxes in order to protect them in transit.
We can send to a work address or gift recipient – please enter details when checking out. If you would like to add a gift message please fill in the box when checking out – your message will be printed on a plain card free of charge. If you would like a personalised gift tag or message inside a card please order this with the item.
PARCEL NOT RECEIVED? In the rare event that a parcel is not received within a few days of dispatch please first contact your local sorting office as occasionally they do not leave cards if customers are out.http://www.royalmail.com/delivery-and-collection-office-finder